The Let's Talk About Boyz Teen Dating Violence and Sex Trafficking Awareness and Prevention Series for Teen Girls (LTAB), instructors guide provides the essentials to conduct your LTAB series with ease. In order to properly implement your series simply obtain your LTAB Participant guides for each girl (sold separately), and one instructors guide per educator or parent.
ABOUT THE SERIES: As you may know the pervasiveness of teen dating violence and sex trafficking victimization of teen girls as young as 11 is at an all-time high. In fact, every 7 minutes a child is targeted, lured, coerced or abducted. And what is most alarming teen girls make up 60 percent of the 96 percent of female victims sold into the rapidly growing human trafficking industry.
These teen victims are forced to work as laborers, strippers then prostituted or as bondage sex slaves being re-sold off 30 to 40 times a day, 7 days a week with a life expectancy of 7 years according to recent studies. And did you know that 1 in 3 teen girls in the United States are subjected to teen dating violence, stalking, sexual assault, and technology abuse. So, what if YOU had a tool that could help you educate, prepare, and protect your child from these pervasive dangers?
“The Let’s Talk About Boyz Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Series for Teen Girls provides 14 incredible sessions of engaging guided topics, interactive applications, evidence-based content along with relevant randomized Q & A’s and scenario's and extraordinary creative design that addresses;
• Preventative safeguards and insight for teen girls from the insidious lures and malicious traps of human trafficking.
• Female adolescents can learn to identify and recognize forms of abuse, the cycles of abuse, how to identify abusive behaviors and how to prevent becoming a victim of abuse before it happens. In addition,
• This extraordinary series helps teens how to recognize stalking patterns and profile indicators of a rapist and much, much, more.
Teen girls will also learn the importance of;
• Disregard of dating and sustaining from sexual conduct or intimate behaviors until an appropriate age and maturity level along with taking a look at some of the emotional and physical consequences resulting from intimate relationships.
• In addition, this series offers fun filled, empowering applications with the intent to build self-esteem and positive self-image.
• Along with developing social-emotional learning skills that enables teen girls to deal effectively with the demands and challenges of life, make mature decisions and focus on personal interest and high academic performance.
This series requires no formal experience. Allow the guide to do all the work for you! Adding your own opinions based on professional or personal experience as it relates to each topic is always helpful and encouraged.
However, the guides process of instruction is to help initiate a flow of discussions either lead by participant/s, groups of girls or by the instructor (you). Each segment gives details and evident-base facts associated with each topics eliminating any guess work enabling trusting relationships while enjoying a bonding experience.